Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Great Testimonial ..

.. affirmation on the realism of SparklingLizzies diamond simulants!

Jill had ordered a 7x5mm Emerald in H color sometime back and got it set. She is so happy with the Emerald especially after getting confirmation from 2 sources from people in the business. Here is what she wrote to me ..

Hi Liz, Just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying my new emerald cut. Here's a pic of it in a setting I've had for a little while.



I wear it on my right hand. A couple weeks ago, a young lady complimented me on it. She used to work the jewelry counter in a large department store chain, and thought it was real! I think it's the color. It doesn't throw that "blue" hue that most cz's do.

I also showed it to a salesman in a Kay's Jewelry Store. I asked him what he thought of it. He studied it, and looked like the cat who ate the canary. "Can you tell it's a cz?" I asked. "Well... yes," he said, "it's just too perfect." I pressed him, and he explained that it was the clarity, not the color, that took him back. I was glad to hear this, because it's the color that I worry about. He said nothing about seeing the blue. (I've tested jewelry salespeople with my round E color cz, and they immediately commented on its blue hues.) So, I am very happy with this cz, Liz. Believablity is everything. Just thought you'd like this feedback. Here's a pic.

Thanks, Jill .. PA, USA

Thank You Jill!